I was in the garden this morning pruning flowers and snipped off a few flowers and realized they happened to be blue and red in a white pitcher. Cute! I put them on the mantel above the fireplace and realized that half my dolls/ornaments were red and blue.
So here it is, a collection of my red, white and blue toys from around the house. Mew!!!
When it rains (on the high seas), it pours (on the high seas). Everybody’s got their summer sailors on. Ondine has dragged Lysander off to the sea side for his health. Miss Ardelphia is helping, of course.
The scenery is not google-sourced, I might add! An actual shot I took of the Brighton Pier last summer. (kisses to Alex–we miss you!) Please ignore the fall garden in the rest of ‘em. Masking is laborious, and I’m not frugal enough to refrain from showing all 2837434 pictures of my pretties. Including Butter, of course, who was cavorting in the background throughout.
Spent a superbly wet and stormy Saturday afternoon at Kelly & Robert’s for a Valentines Dolly party. My pictures didn’t come out (wah! dumb old memory card).
But it was lovely! Amazing the group of people crammed into their mini urban victorian apartment. Dollizens are so well behaved though, I don’t think a thing was broken, despite having supplied a nearly full bottle of absinthe for the hosts ~_^ There were heart shaped ginger cookies, a big pink fluffy cake, heart shaped pasta salad and pink champagne! Yay!
I brought Hermione, St. Trinian & Aphra Diver. To make up for my lack of party pictures, I spent Sunday afternoon, finishing up the dolliverse cleanup, and taking pictures. It was a surprisingly bright and tepid day, so the light was none too bad!
Hermione is wearing the new Musedoll.com wooly hoodie. It is very snug, you have to take the head off to get it on, and the hoodie part will probably only fit an 8-9″ head like Ciel’s… Hermione’s F16 noggin is way to big to pull it up. I love it however! And Trinian’s coat perfecly matches.
Just to say: redheads are better.
And an especial thanks to Mssr. Robert for the gifty-poo, hoping to post pictures on that later!
All of which we are trying to do without, because we’re saving for a trip to Europe this summer. Weeeeeeeeeeee!
- Dollstown 13b White Body for my poor girls
- Dollstown Hue head (because I can see a little chimney sweep in his sad-sad countenance)
- Volks Sasha! *falls over* (this is the one doll I would throw all good habits to the wind for… well, except paying current market value :p)
- Sato FCS SD13 F28-27 Girl in white: I wanted an F28 boy, but Foppington has been so troublesome, I think I would just like one of these heads as a girl. I’m desperate actually… and as soon as I’m off financial probation, barring Sasha, this is my plan.
- Sweet Dream School A: omg.
- Elfdoll Hana Angel=lurve: thankfully, currently sold out.
- In a perfect world where I can have anything I want: FCS SD10 Medium Boob White Girl F-01 or F-15 (Syo) head as a sister for Ashenputtel. I dream… sigh.
- DIM Doll Bjorn head in white
- Volks Dolpa 16 MSD mushroom outfits ^_^, this dress, SD16 awesome boots, and DD white body with new large milk part!
- Luts 3 hold black shiney boy boots for Ondine: these always go out of stock when I can finally order, meh! EDIT: wah! they are completely gone from inventory!
- Mama Told Me (I still don’t have her, and it hurts me)
- buy nothing (ha!)
- sell everything
- keep shifting and selling to improve living conditions
- finish scanning library into database (woo!)
- make mattress and bedding for old iron dollbed sitting in the middle of our living room
- repaint St. Trinian who is finally dismembered, well scrubbed, and ready for her Blastmilk Dolly Hospital Visit.
- Check in Miette, Fifi & perhaps Lulu to same Hospital Ward… er, some time this year
- sew handsome suit, street urchin outfit, and lots of top hats for Lord Foppington
- sew purty dresses and chapeau for girls and use up some of those gazillion pieces of fabric I’ve stashed
- redo templates for meathenge.com
- go to Europe and try not to hyperventilate and turn blue before I get on the plane.
- prepare panels for Dollectable! I’ll be doing several… I think… eeek! what fun though! but it is the weekend before Boveresse (Euro Trip) so I need to prepare ahead!
Lord Foppington Presides as The Lord of Misrule over the Saturnalia Festivities at the Blastmilk Home for Wayward Girls (and one boy).
Yes, wee Dropsy is hidden in that cage Ondine is dangling menacingly. Notables missing from the festivities are: Demelza & Ermengaarde, who are both in the head cabinet sulking.
I… just… gah! I die. Any moment now they may be available to order. They’re listed, but you error out before payment (and there’s no face-up option or shipping).
It will be started to sell from Dec 2, 2006 Only through paypal.
The current selling page is only for test purpose, which has the wrong information on the price and product details. The orders will be cancelled by now.
I trully apologize for this confusion.
for Christmas? I’m waiting for more peektures. And there’s a whole slew of Dolpa 16 goodies we haven’t seen yet. *smacks head*
But for sure:
Hurrah! & 3-6 months would be good. Some time next year Ginevra & Ermengarde will get their Dollstown body!
And not to mention the eventual release of the Hypermaniac dollies. Ugh!
In the meantime: Reno this weekend with Toddums and Switzerland in June for the 10th Anniversary of FeeVerte.net at the Boveresse Absinthe Fest.
Seriously. I hate to fly, the only reason why I waffle. I must pray to ye gods of dutch courage and get my ass on that plane. Gar.
And a front page apology on the Korean site about being delayed do to personal reasons.
Ishta: I love her body shot! Except for the hands, very similar to Ksy it seems.
Skadi: I wonder if she has a different body to Ishta? Probably not… but it would be neat if she had a straight, tomboy girl body. Weee!
Originally uploaded by blastmilk.
for: Ksy, So-Som, Narsha, & Liebchen!
Ok, now you know just how crazy I am. I’ve started to keep track of my shoe experiments for the odd dollies. Mainly because I’ve ordered 234745 cheap shoes from Audrey’s to at least try and get these girls shod, and I can’t keep track of what I’ve tried or not.
Here we have Ondine in her 100-series french style slippers. They are narrow, so while great for Liebchen at 49mm, they squeeze the toes a bit on Ondine at 87mm. However, they aren’t big man boots, and that goes for sumfin’. Don’t it?
This is an internal document I’m making public, so please excuse the rudimentariness of the presentation.
Click for the Odd Dolly Shoe Database.